CATW and our partners provides multi-level services, financial aid, emergency healthcare, psychological support, housing, and legal advocacy for victims of sex trafficking. We help to create and support employment opportunities for women and children who have been sexually exploited.
- Partner Spotlight: IROKO Onlus
- Survivors of Sex Trafficking and Exploitation Demand Negotiation for JVTA
- Breaking Down The Barriers: A study of how women exit prostitution
- Letter from Survivors of Prostitution
- On the Battlefield of Women's Bodies: An Overview of the Harm of War to Women
- Put in Harm's Way: The Neglected Health Consequences of Sex Trafficking in the United States
- Bad for the Body, Bad for the Heart": Prostitution Harms Women Even If Legalized or Decriminalized